Phone: 0049- (0)179 6686615
00353 - (0)85 - 7026827
The four „Fight“ principles of Combat Wing Tsun
1. If the way is clear or free go forward!
Is there any chance to strike first, so go for it.
2. Stick to what comes naturally!
As soon as you started an attack or you had defended an attack keep contact to your opponent.
To keep contact to your opponent is not just the bodily contact to your opponent, it could be even
closing the gap between yourself and your opponent.
3. Give way to greater strength!
We all know, it is pointless to face a greater force with less force. You should be smarter than your
opponent and retreat.
4. Stay on the ball
Should your opponent try to make the gap between both of you bigger, so that he recover, to
regroup or to be able to use a weapon, don’t let him retreat and close the gap!
The four principles of „Force“ in Combat Wing Tsun
1. Free yourself from dependance on your own “force”!
In a real life situation be calm and loosen. It is important that you be able to tense or relax the
muscles. Then only relaxed muscles are able to give way and to react fast and powerful.
2. Free yourself from the force of your opponent! Remove yourself from the path of your opponent
Do not push or pull a stronger opponent. Do not tense up and let the opponent force to come to
3. Use the force of your opponent against him! Redirect the force of your opponent against him.
If the opponent is too strong, then use his force through your skills against him.
4. Add your own force to the force of the opponent!
Use your own force to boost your blocks and strikes.